27 ways to add doors to Bookshelf
Why would somebody add doors to a bookshelf? Well, the correct answer might be to add some mystery to their home. Most kids, growing up, read books, and watch movies that spark their imagination and make them wish for a little more mystery in their lives. This may mean hidden rooms, safes behind paintings, and all those little secrets books and movies bring us so frequently.
There is more than one way to add doors to a bookshelf and create a secluded, private area inside a house or an apartment. And the room behind your very own secret door may be any room you would like to keep for yourself: perhaps a study, or a reading nook, or even the bathroom in a master bedroom.
Here on our website, we like to bring you interesting ideas, so today you will find examples on this topic such as
- DIY worthy projects on how to make a door out of a bookshelf
- A whole world of ways to conceal bookshelf
- Turning a closet into a built-in bookcase to hold your secrets
- metal bookshelves turned into doors
- closet bookcase combination
- hidden pivot bookcase door mystery style
- french door bookcase ideas
- built-in bookshelf designs that hide secret rooms
- secret latch ideas
- built-in bookshelves designs and ideas
- a hidden sliding door hidden in the wall
- hidden door installation ideas
- bookcase with closed storage pictures
- secret sliding door
- hidden safe door
…and you’ll find yourself looking for either how to build a hidden door in a wall or a secret door company!
A hidden door, either you add doors to a bookshelf or a sliding door or the whole world of ideas available out there may very well be the out of the box touch your new home needs, or the interesting detail to add for a home revamp.
So we invite you to take a look at the numerous ideas on doors hidden by bookcases. You will probably never see bookshelves the same way, and find yourself looking for the right book to pull and open that secret passageway you know there must be there.